The human-machine interface. Explore our open source training software.
- neuroArm Trainer V.1.5 (Stable)
- neuroArm Trainer is a proof of concept program for modelling the neuroArm, and neuroArm-specific behaviour without training directly with the robot. Control can also be accomplished with a game pad or joystick in analog mode. Control allows full movement, in mimic of the actual neuroArm. New features in this version include: tools visually acutate, customizable backgrounds, new settings, plots, additional trace and kinematic styles.
- Windows Version: neuroArmTrainer-1.5.zip (Version 1.5)
- Linux Version: neuroArmTrainer-1.5.tar.gz (Version 1.5)
- (Linux requires VTK shared libraries V5.4.2 installed, and SDL 1.2.13 installed usually available at your source repository.)
- neuroArm Remote Mouse (For use with neuroArm Trainer V.1.5)
- The remote mouse allows anyone, anywhere on the internet to control the robot. After the main neuroArm program is run and Input TCPIP option is selected (the default value), type the IP of the robot space in the remote program Robot IP line edit, then press Connect. If the connection is successful a list of all the robots available in that space populates the Available Robots drop down box. Select the robot you wish to control then start moving. You can run multiple instances of this program at once, each controlling a different (or the same) robot on the same computer, or across the internet spanning different operating systems.
- Windows Version: neuroArmRemoteMouse-1.0.zip
- Linux Version: neuroArmRemoteMouse-1.0.tar.gz
To view a photo gallery of the NeuroArm first case, click here.