NeuroArm is the product of a large network of support. Our collaborators and other points of interest.
The following organizations are partners of NeuroArm.
- Department of Clinical Neurosciences, University of Calgary
- University of Calgary
- Alberta Health Services
Awards & Grants
The following organizations have provided funding to NeuroArm.
- Order of Canada, Office of the Governor General of Canada
- Canada Foundation for Innovation
- Western Economic Diversification Canada
- Alberta Advanced Education and Technology
- Alberta Innovates: Health Solutions
- AsTech Awards
- Manning Award
Other Links of Note
- Hotchkiss Brain Institute
A centre of excellence in neuroscience and mental health research.
- Seaman Family MR Research Centre
To view a photo gallery of the NeuroArm first case, click here.